Firefighters quickly extinguish small fire in Williamston home

Whitefield and West Pelzer firefighters responded to a report of a structure fire on August 15.  Upon arrival, firefighters quickly extinguished a small fire in a room of the mobile home that resulted from a radio-controlled airplane “flight box” overheating and catching fire while the battery was being charged.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s